SAP B1 9.3 Features and Functions
SAP Features & Functions of SAP Business One
SAP Business One allows managers and employees to access and use information more effectively — so they can make smart business decisions. The comprehensive solution covers all the core operations necessary to run your business successfully, including:
- Financial Accounting — Handles all financial transactions, including general ledger, account setup and maintenance, journal entries, foreign currency adjustments and budgets .
- Bank Transactions — Takes care of all financial processing such as cash receipts, check writing, deposits, advance payments, credit card payments, and bank reconciliation.
- Sales and Distribution — Helps you create price quotes, enter customer orders, set up deliveries, update stock balances and manage all invoices and accounts receivables .
- Purchasing — Manages and maintains vendor contracts and transactions, including issuing purchase orders, updating in-stock numbers, calculating the value of imported items, handling returns and credits, and processing payments.
- Outlook Integration — Integrates with Microsoft Outlook so employees can synchronize calendars, contacts, and tasks.
Customer Relationship Management
- Sales Opportunity Management — Records every sales opportunity, from the first phone call to the successful close of a transaction.
- Business Partner Management — Controls all information about customers, resellers, and vendors, including profiles, contact summaries, account balances, and sales pipeline analysis.
- Service Management — Enables service operations, contract management, service planning, tracking of customer interaction, and customer support.
- Material Requirements Planning [MRP] — Manages MRP through a wizard-based process that enables users to define a planning scenario and predict demand based on forecasts.
- Warehouse Management — Handles inventory levels, item management, price lists, special price agreements, transfers between warehouses and stock transactions.
- Reporting — Creates reports for nearly every aspect of your enterprise, including customer and supplier debt, sales, cash flow, customer-contact summaries, bookkeeping, warehouse stock, financial statements, pricing and customer activity.